§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website and the online shop. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body according to the EU Data Protection Regulation is the STC GmbH, cf. our imprint.
§ 2 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers in data transmissions as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 3 Collection of personal datah3>
(1) The use of the website is purely informative. We do not collect any personal information, except for the information your browser transmits to enable you to visit the site.
- IP address Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred
- Website that receives the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third Party Cookies
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your needs and, for example, reject the acceptance of all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
(3) This stored information will be stored separately from any information that may be provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked to your other data.
§ 4 Legal basis of processing
(1) Insofar as you have given us consent to the processing of your personal data, this constitutes the legal basis for the processing (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
(2) For a processing of personal data for the purpose of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(3) Insofar as the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations (for example for the retention of data), we are entitled to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
(4) In addition, we process personal data for the purpose of exercising our legitimate interests and legitimate interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The preservation of the functionality of our IT systems, but also the marketing of our own and third-party products and services and the legally required documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
§ 5 Deletion of your personal datah3>
We will delete your personal information as soon as the purpose for which we collected and process the information is eliminated. In addition to this, storage will only take place if required by the laws, regulations or other legal provisions of the European Union or of a Member State of the European Union to which we are subject.
§ 6 Rights affected
(1) Person affected by data processing You have the right to information (Article 15 GDPR), correction (Article 16 GDPR), data deletion (Article 17 GDPR), limitation of processing (Article 18 GDPR) and Data transmission (Art. 20 DSGVO).
(2) If you have changed your personal data in the processing by us, you have the right to extend the consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing Further processing of this data on the basis of another legal ground, for the fulfillment of legal obligations (see section "legal grounds of processing"), remains unaffected.
(3) Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests) follows, logging in opposition. If you object, we will process your personal data only as far as we can establish compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or as far as processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims serves.
(4) We request that you address your claims or statements to the following address, if possible: datenschutz [at] stc168. de
(5) If you believe that processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right to complain to a competent data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR).
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics used. "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze the website. The information generated by the cookie about this website is published in the US in the USA. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will terminate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address of a server be transferred from Google to the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address contained in the browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with IP anonymization. As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded.
§ 8 Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, we will store your e-mail address and, if you so specify, your name and telephone number.
§ 9 Use of our webshop
(1) If you would like to order something in our webshop, you have the choice whether you only provide your data necessary for the order once for this order or if you want to create a customer account where your data for later further purchases get saved. If you do not create a customer account, we will store your data for the purpose of the contract and delete it as soon as we are no longer legally required to store. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. If you create an account "My Account", the data you provide there will be revocably saved. You can always delete the customer account in the customer area.
(2) We use your given data for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company and, if necessary, your payment details at our bank. We delete these after completion of the contract and expiry of the tax and commercial law retention requirements.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
§ 10 Linking to other websites
(1) As the provider of our website, we are responsible for the content of our own online offer. From these own contents may be to distinguish links to the contents made available by other providers, for which we can not take responsibility and do not adopt their content. In addition, we have no influence on whether the linked website operators comply with the relevant data protection regulations. This privacy statement does not apply to websites of other providers. Even if directly linked from this website.
(2) Please therefore observe the respective regulations of the other providers for data protection. We therefore assume no liability for the content of external websites. Only the respective third party provider is liable for damages due to faulty or illegal contents of his website.
§ 11 Integration of services and content of third parties
We use content or service offerings from third-party providers within our online offer to make the use of our services as pleasant as possible.
(1) Google Maps
We include maps from the Google Maps service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The processed data may include, in particular, users' IP addresses and location data, but these are not collected without their consent (usually as part of the settings of their mobile devices). The data can be processed in the USA. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
§ 11 Contacts for Data Protection
Herr Wolfram Schuh
Auf den Eichen 9
Fon: +49 (0) 2681 87 86 837
Mail:datenschutz [at] stc168. de
This page has been translated automatically. Please refer to the original article written in German.